Up to £40.04 per hour
8 months ago
Your main responsibilities as an Integrated Systems Engineer will be;
- Responsible for looking at systems engineering across a number of complex software based systems.
- Responsible for considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
- Working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
- Development of the Integrated Systems "Integration & Qualification Plan", including all associated lower level documentation.
- Deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- Working in systems engineering in defence/aerospace projects.
- Functional modelling and analysis.
- Working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
- Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK 2 SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)