9 months ago
Systems Integration and Validation Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Our client are a missiles and missile systems world-class leader, designing and producing missiles for all three branches of the armed forces (land, sea, and air). They seek a Systems Engineer to undertake in Integration & Validation activities at their Bristol site.
Skills / Proven Ability / Knowledge
- Proven ability of Systems Integration (functional test activities).
- Ability to undertake data analysis from trials.
- Able to work to tight timescales with changing priorities in a complex environment.
- Ability to establish good working relationships within group and external stakeholders, and to broker agreements to deliver required results.
- Ability to work autonomously and report issues/ask for assistance as required.
- Ability to work within a fast moving programme that can change both design and priorities quickly.
- Ability to absorb and understand technical documentation.
- Proven ability of Systems Integration (mechanical/electrical).
- Knowledge associated with network analysis / fault finding.
- Windows/Linux command line operation knowledge.
- Ability to configure Ethernet switches.
- Familiarity with MS Office, DOORS, Python.
- Excel/VBA/Macros and XLog.
- Proven ability in complex weapon system integration, including dockyard and ship trials.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVRIONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL)