High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £65000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with expert knowledge of system architecture, design and integration? Have you previously led a team and held line management responsibilities? Would you like to shape, develop and grow a systems engineering team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting or a Systems Engineer Team Leader to work for a large engineering business in High Wycombe. In this role you will manage and develop a team of 10 Systems Engineers, ensuring that you team has the right resource, objectives and engineering processes in place to achieve business goals. You will have the chance to be directly involved on various projects; holding a senior project delivery role to ensure all goals, deadlines and objectives can be met.
This role will allow you the opportunity to grow, develop and build on your previous Systems Engineering and management skills whilst working on some high-value, mission critical MOD projects.
As Systems Engineer Team Leader you will;
- Line manage a direct team of 10 Engineers; ensuring skills, resources, processes, tools and procedures are correctly in place;
- Deliver the systems engineering tasks for projects within the budget and time frame, including generating, understanding, and reviewing user requirements, performing requirement analysis and flow down, developing and documenting system architecture, design, as well as acceptance and verification strategies;
- Providing input into project schedules through regular reporting;
- Work with Engineering Managers and Capability Leads to ensure project activity is at the required level;
- Support with bids and proposals by providing solutions, estimates and plans for Systems Engineering;
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Systems Engineer with expert knowledge of systems architecture, design, integration and testing. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to plan, evaluate and lead on activities as your team will be looking to you for guidance and development. Most importantly, you will be a people leader; who enjoys mentoring, leading and growing teams of people with the desire to build on your existing supervisor/management experience.
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!