£45.00 - £55.00 per hour
4 months ago
To support the update of Systems engineering & Life Cycle Management Processes within a Business Management System. Working within an engineering office you will be part of a team responsible for the Systems Engineering governance, processes and work practises. Which will involve;
- A systematic and methodical review of current processes and practices used across the whole product development lifecycle.
- Creation of new or updated processes.
- Roll-out and introduction into the Business Management System.
- Applying the processes to projects and collecting governance information.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with System Design Authorities and Engineering Managers, and other key stakeholders, in the delivery of an updated systems development Life Cycle Management process set.
- Generating technical processes.
- Applying Systems Engineering processes to projects.
- Communicating and influencing at all levels in a dynamic organisation.
- Extracting key facts from large amounts of information.
- Ability to condense the key points from Systems Engineering practices and articulate into lean Systems Engineering processes.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- A sound knowledge and understanding of systems engineering principles and their application to multi-disciplinary (mechanical, electrical, electronic and software design principles) engineering projects.
- Proven ability in developing and applying Systems Engineering process.
- Proven ability with INCOSE Systems Engineering practice and principles.
- Proven ability in applying ISO 24748 Systems and Software Engineering - Life Cycle Management.
- Proven ability in applying ISO 15288 Systems and Software Engineering - System Life Cycle Processes.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROCESS DEVELOPER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)