£300 - £420 per day
12 days ago
6 Month Initial
Systems Engineer / Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months initially
Rate: £300 - £420 Ltd. Per Day
Our client is an industry leading supplier of military Air Traffic Management systems, they seek a talented Business Analyst / Systems Engineer to provide analysis of business requirements (operational risk, internal audit, compliance, third party risk, and IT risk & controls frameworks), benchmarking and supporting the SDA along with client technical team to drive performance and efficiency, whilst maintaining the technical integrity of the Service capability throughout its lifecycle in accordance with business needs.
- Analysis of Business Requirements.
- Assisting in developing and updating equipment replacement plans.
- Management of equipment obsolescence - identification to mitigate operation system failure.
- Working with subject matter experts, supporting the client service deliver and project teams, creating required documentation during the project lifecycle (i.e. business requirements documents, functional requirements, design roadmap, etc.).
- Analysis of Service Incidents, problems, and system availability.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Air Traffic Management / Defence Systems Engineering Domain Knowledge.
- Proven ability within the bid phase of a project.
- Proven ability with Requirements Management process and tools (DOORS).
- Proven ability to produce unambiguous, detailed requirements.
- Proven ability in analysis and specification of complex safety critical systems, preferably within the Air Traffic Management domain.
- Proven ability with Monte Carlo based simulation/modelling.
A background in one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Air Traffic Management
- Systems Engineering
- ILS Engineering
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).