6 month contract
£55 per hour umbrella / £46.18 per hour PAYE inclusive of holiday pay (first 13 weeks) / £47.20 per hour PAYE thereafter
A Systems Engineer with a strong modelling competence is required to carry out RF communication system performance modelling and RF communication system performance assessment against requirements for a complex weapons system.
- Define RF system model requirements
- Create the RF system model
- Use the RF system model to assess performance in defined scenarios
- Support wider RF Systems Engineering activities
- Work effectively in collaboration with a multidiscipline team and relevant project managers
- Manage own workload and take ownership of own designs (supporting reviews and identifying/addressing potential issues).
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience of modelling.
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB and Simulink
- Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client are a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.