Up to £0.00 per annum
13 days ago
The MARSHALL programme is a major Air Traffic Management (ATM) delivery programme to the UK MOD.
The role will be broad in technical coverage and successful implementation of the system architecture will be a primary aspect of the delivery.
The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for the technical development, integration & acceptance of the Network Solution. The role will require significant UK and transnational relationship skills in a co-working environment with the National Air Traffic Services organisation (NATS).
The successful candidate will be someone who…
- Is a team player with a "can-do" attitude that performs effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and promotes the values of inclusiveness and diversity
- Has a willingness to work in a matrix style organisation and a collaborative working environment, both within the UK and across national boundaries
- Is confident in their ability to present solutions in design reviews, help solve complex problems, asks challenging questions to develop their understanding, and suggests new ideas to further our product offering and increase our added value
- Is a self-starter, with an ability to manage their own workload and meet their agreed objectives
- Displays enthusiasm about learning new skills and technology, and takes their own self-development seriously
Desired knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (BEng, BSc) in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education/equivalent training and experience
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to present and explain technical and complex problems, tailored appropriately for the audience
- An understanding of System Engineering and System Engineering Processes and Practices, including knowledge of Systems Lifecycles
- An ability to work with combinations of technologies, to integrate and verify them in a logical and structured way into a system in order to fully satisfy a Customer's requirement
- PC Literate: Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience of configuration & documentation production & management (e.g. in Windchill / PALMA), is preferred but not essential
- Networking (Cisco & Juniper) domain knowledge
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ACHIEVE SC CLEARANCE