13 days ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a small, driven and dynamic team, working across international boundaries who are focused on delivering a Mission Planning product for a key domestic/export customer. There is a strong emphasis on strong international working, providing opportunity for some travel and exposure across the French side of our business.
* Work across a large range of the product life-cycle, including requirements definition, design generation and flow down through to proving and certification activities.
* Work with French counterparts and local Subject Matter Experts to build a sound understanding of the system
* Author key documents, both internal and for the end user.
* You will be conducting systems design activities for mission planning products.
* You will provide key inputs to requirements capture, design freezes, system integration and testing through to full product verification and certification.
* You will work closely with UK and French Systems and Software teams, as well as other parties to enable robust design and system validation.
* Strong understanding of System Engineering Process is essential with significant recent experience in a systems engineering role ideally across the full lifecycle.
* Experience in tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS) and Configuration Management essential.
* Ability to communicate and work effectively in a collaborative environment spanning a number of teams and locations is essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an ability to author or contribute to technical reports and documentation are essential.
* Experience of technical problem solving.
* General understanding of mission planning would be of benefit.
* Excellent 'can do' attitude and pro-active behaviours are essential.
* Engineering degree or equivalent.