Up to £53.00 per hour + Umbrella
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
- To undertake Requirements Management, IV&V, Process Development and Configuration Management in the Concept and Detailed Design phases of a major System of Systems project.
- To undertake Systems Modelling in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to mature systems and system supporting documentation.
- To support the development of Engineering Management Plans and the supporting governance and assurance framework.
- To maintain high quality documentation in support of the tasks being undertaken both for delivery as part of the programme and supporting business review, programme progress tracking etc.
- Degree qualified in relevant STEM subject or demonstrable experience of working as a systems engineer in large projects
- Requirements derivation, verification and validation experience
- Configuration management experience
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering highly desirable
- Experience of using of modelling toolsets such as Enterprise Architect highly desirable
- Experience of using the DOORs toolset highly desirable
- Ability to interact and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Qualification of complex, software based systems