Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Thinking about a new role in the new year? Fed up of not having your hard work recognised and rewarded? Then look no further. This is a stunning opportunity to join a well-established and expanding client based in Doncaster.
Ideal candidate will have strong experience with:
- Windows 2008/2012 server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualisation technologies i.e. VMware, vSphere
- Office 365
- DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Networking skills including basic Cisco config experience
You will be
- Providing technical support for Microsoft BackOffice products i.e. Exchange, 0365, Active Directory, DHCP etc.
- Monitoring of all servers and infrastructure applications
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group Policies, as well as anti-virus and web servers
- Reactive monitoring using various tools
- Providing and maintaining internal procedural and technical documentation
- Working with project managers to deliver projects to agreed design and standards
In return you can expect a salary of up to £35,000 and can work for an organisation that is about to take the market by storm. They truly value their team members and you will be offered a defined career path, ongoing training and a flexible and holistic work environment.