Up to £41.00 per hour
5 months ago
Our client's Fast Jet Display and Controls team are looking to recruit systems engineers to help develop the current and next generation of the platforms cockpit displays.
Working as a key part of a large multi-disciplinary team, you will be personally responsible for assessing higher level design requirements and converting these into a software level design which can be implemented by our software engineering team.
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Analysis of system level design requirements written in Statemate
- Generation of software level design requirements in Statemate
- Production of software design hazard analysis
- Peer review of other team members design changes
- Defect investigation to understand and correct problems with the design
- Maintenance of the interface control definition between aircraft black boxes
- There may also be opportunities for staff to multi skill and become involved in product testing and/or software development
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Proven ability working on an engineering design project
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen analytical mind
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).