£40.00 - £50.00 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to undertake tasks as directed by the Engineering Manager, ensuring that assessment and design are delivered. Delivery of modelling, analysis and verification tests, delivering against Product design requirements.
- Undertaking Systems activities, including assessment of equipment, systems, ship integration and implementation.
- Supporting the system design development by the Stage 1 and Stage 2 teams, ensuring compliance with shock requirements and design rules;
- Achieving survivability maturity targets for Design Reviews;
- Supporting system design development;
- Technical knowledge of ballistic protection and armouring design and installation techniques
- Technical knowledge of platform design and integration, with particular reference to ballistic protection and the application of design rules.
- Experience of engineering design processes