Up to £44.50 per annum
12 months ago
Systems Engineer £44 P/H 12 Months Contract Christchurch (BH23) 37 Hours
An aerospace organisation is looking to add a Support Engineer to the team in Christchurch.
The successful Systems Engineer will be working as part of the Falcon team. A deployable communications infrastructure currently in service with the Army & RAF. The programme provides a wide range contractor logistics support service as well as a multiple development and procurement Post Design Service (PDS) task to enhance and extent the current functionality.
The successful Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities
- Dealing with members of the Military
- Providing systems engineering support to business development activities, including study/ experimentation activities, system de-risking activities
- Accurately report on progress
- Complete work to high standard and to scope, quality and budget
- Support System Integrated Activities
- Developing and implementing technical solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The successful Systems Engineer should have the following skills & attributes
- Proven knowledge of Military communications systems (voice, data and radio products) VOIP, Point-to-Point Radio links, 4G Mobile tech, Network security, Network management
- Proven experience of development tools (requirements management, modelling and defect reporting)
- Proven experience of Software Operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, VM environments)
- Proven understanding of designing equiptment to meet stringent environment requirements i.e. EMC / Environmental.
- Proven experience of Falcon skills / training
- Proven understanding of Design Certification and Product Safety Processes
- Proven understanding of Expert control and ITAR rules and regulations
Systems Engineer £42 P/H 12 Months Contract Christchurch (BH23) 37 Hours
ADDITIONAL WE SEEK A SUPPORT ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIM