Up to £41.61 per hour
4 months ago
A contract opportunity for a Systems Engineer has arisen within an Electronic Systems team for a leading Aerospace client in Rochester, working within the controls area of the business.
The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading mission and safety-critical airborne systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve working in a team environment to develop systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers.
These systems provide mission critical and high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
For this role your skills and qualifications will ideally include a number of the following:
- Proven ability of airborne mission and safety-critical flight displays and controls products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge of requirements capture and management using DOORS
- System level verification experience
- Some ability with scripting languages
- Writing and reviewing test plans/procedures
- Problem solving skills
Due to the nature of this role the Systems Engineer will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage their own work with minimal guidance.