Location: Rochester, Kent
Duration: Contract to 08/10/2021 initially
Rate: £58.25 per hour Umbrella or £51.92 per hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday allowance)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve working in a team environment to develop systems that meet the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include a number of the following:
- Systems engineering for airborne and/or safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge and ability in requirements capture and management
- System and/or equipment level design
- Ability with tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, Enterprise Architect, DOORS
- Use of modelling language SysML
- Knowledge of electronics, optics or mechanics
- System level verification activities
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills
- Problem solving skills
We seek a Systems Engineer who has worked in a military / defence environment / industry within the last 12 months or who is capable of obtaining security clearance (SC level minimum).