2 months ago
A Systems Engineer is sought for a 6 month contract with BAE Systems Electronic Systems team at Rochester. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading systems.
Working in a team environment to verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
As a Systems Engineer your skills will ideally include a number of the following:
- Airborne and/or safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge of requirements capture and management
- System and/or equipment level design experience
- Use of tools such as Mat lab/Simulink, Enterprise Architect , DOORS
- Use of modelling language SysML
- Knowledge of electronics or control systems
- System level analysis activities
- Learn First Product Development and prototyping
- Problem solving skills
What we're looking for:
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self -motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.