City of Preston, Lancashire
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to work for a large engineering business based in Preston. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining all elements of our client's network system; performing software/system upgrades, identifying system improvements and resolving any issues that are identified.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a 12-month Fixed Term Contract working on a critical management system for several high-profile sites across the UK and abroad.
As Systems Engineer you will:
- Administer and maintain all elements of the network
- Perform minor software/system upgrades to any part of the Management System
- Be familiar with the requirements set of the system
- Identify and resolve network issues
- Identify system improvements
- Provide exercise support (within and outside the UK)
- Attend system health checks both within and outside the UK
- Work with suppliers when needed to obtain quotes and resolve issues
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to the help desk
- Build desktop, laptop and server systems
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working as a Systems Engineer with good knowledge of TCP/IP networks and ideally you will have experience of configuring Cisco routers/switches. This role will require travel to customer sites, mainly within the UK but with occasional travel abroad as well, so the ability to do this is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skill set and work on some amazing projects!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…