2 months ago
Duration: 12 months
A Systems Engineer is required to coordinate and execute engineering tasks, or packages of work, and to provide guidance and advice in a consistent professional manner within the discipline, taking cognisance of appropriate budget, timescale and quality standards, providing leadership where required.
- System modelling using UML/SysML
- Enterprise Architect Modelling Tool
- A general understanding of the manufacturing, assembly, commissioning and testing processes used within the business
- Basic understanding of the challenges posed by the environment that the product will be exposed to
- Knowledge of the capabilities and the most appropriate uses of specialised analysis tools
- Knowledge or at least recognition of relevant engineering standards (including safety and environmental regulations)
- Recognition of the limits of own knowledge so that specialist support and development can be sought
- Sufficient proven ability to be able to identify all the issues involved in area of responsibility
- The correct recognition of the context of their work within the overall product
Due to the sensitive nature of the product, all candidates must hold or be capable of obtaining UK MoD security clearance to SC level.