Up to £46.00 per hour
14 days ago
Contract 6 Months
Pay rate £46.00 Ltd per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading airborne systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve working in a team environment to verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
- System level verification activities
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability of airborne safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge and proven ability of requirements capture and management
- System level design experience
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of electronics
WE SEEK A SYSTEMS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED WITHIN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)