Competitive Market Rate
about 2 months ago
The role is for a Systems Design Engineer to work on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system. The role is to design the architecture and to develop the technical requirements for a seeker. Part-time and flexible working will be considered.
- You will be able to perform requirements analysis and trade off studies to flow down requirements to seeker sub-assemblies, firmware and software.
- You will be able to demonstrate your systems engineering experience
- You will be able to demonstrate exposure to system requirements, as well as developing system architecture models and configuration control.
- You will have knowledge of DOORS, Rhapsody or other SysML tools.
- You will be able to discuss, hardware, firmware or software design constraints.
- Provide support to integration and testing teams in capturing test requirements and plans in DOORS.
- Have a willingness to learn about the project, tools and methods
- Demonstrate persistence to get the job done