Up to £46.00 per hour
26 days ago
As a Systems Engineer you will be required to work on front end Safety Critical Control architecture and requirements definition DOORS. The work is within our Airborne Products area specifically Flight Computers utilising real-time embedded software.
- Front end architecture design and requirements definition (capture & management).
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills.
- Real-time control theory.
- Knowledgeable about airborne safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software.
- System level design.
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab / Simulink.
- Knowledge of electronics.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SYSTEMS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)