£65000 - £75000 per annum
10 months ago
Systems and IT Support Manager - London
Morson are recruiting for a Systems and IT Support Manager to join a leading telecommunications infrastructure provider in central London. The IT Support Manager will be managing and building a small team of System Administrators. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some very technical engineers, work within a fast-paced environment and work within a very commutable location in central London.
The Systems and IT Support Manager will:
- Have direct management responsibility for team of Systems Administrators and IT support department in both London and Milton Keynes.
- Collaborate with all departments to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges. Seek out systems solutions (either internal to client or external 3rd party solutions) that can be leveraged to meet the business requirements of improved ways of working.
- Organise support, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and office networks.
- Tracking IT Support Tickets and providing solution as per ITIL methodology.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures and ensure that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
- Monitor online security for users and networks and takes appropriate steps to address security breaches if necessary.
- Develop and maintain emergency plans to address equipment, power, or security failure to ensure preservation of technology and data, as well as making sure our services adhere to our Company SLA's.
- Respond to after-hours network and system outages and other emergencies.
- Data Backup and Recovery for Business applications and users.
- Document Management - Maintain SOPs, GMP / Non-GMP and other Guidelines.
- May perform System Administrator responsibilities as needed.
- Assist with hardware/software upgrades and releases as needed.
- End user support for Corporate Applications & Systems.
- Coordinates training and orientation for new users and helping them become familiar and championing CityFibre's internal tools.
- Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors.
- Implement Policies and Procedures for Electronic Data and Computer System Operations.
- Analyse business processes identifying alternative solutions and recommending new approaches. Help establish requirements for the implementation of changes in business processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior/Lead Systems Administrator to really push forward within their career to take on a new and exciting challenge. You will be working on game-changing projects and work your way up the career ladder. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.