Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Systems and Data Analyst
- Creating traceability records from test cases back to requirements.
- Producing test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software, services, or infrastructure.
- Business Process testing - specifies and develops end-to-end test scenarios to test that new/ updated processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user.
- Assisting with\performing IA estimation for a specific project.
- Reviewing a projects user & system requirements & providing feedback for URR & SRR.
- Creating a project test plan that defines the test approach. Distribution, review and sign off with all stakeholders.
- Advising the Project Manager of the test environment requirements and booking test environments. Validate test environments are "fit for purpose".
- Hands on test design & execution - as required.
- Production of daily test reports during test execution.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, and Test Manager, on progress, risks and issues (input to the project RAID).
- Manage the progress of defects raised & facilitate defect triage meetings.
- Consults with customers to clarify and refine requirements.
- Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Experience of the following tools:
HP Quality Centre or ALM
* Eclipse IDE
* SOAP UI