Our client, a leading Oil & Gas company based in Aberdeen are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their team on a long-term contract, initially for approx. 12 months.
They are looking for someone to join their HR dept. Someone with strong clerical/IT skills or from a logistics background would suit the role.
Training within their internal systems would be given.
• Administration and management of all aspects of the HRIS system ensuring accuracy of data input.
• Administration and management of the MPower database and associated modules, including the control of access rights and license admin, the creation of user profiles and the maintenance of all master data.
• Responsible for data input and contractor records in the HRIS system (PeopleNet) throughout the life cycle, including joiners, movers and leavers.
• Responsible for accuracy of data, ensuring records are maintained and up to date within the HRIS which are used for monthly payroll processing.
• Actively support the manpower/headcount control system (SLAM) and the transference of data to the HRIS for use with recruitment support activities.
• Responsible for the execution of daily/weekly/monthly timewriting processes ensuring that data import and export routines between Vantage/Maximo and SAP databases are operating effectively.
• Ensure the accurate and timely input of hours to mPower by the timewriting community whilst ensuring adherence with all periods closing times and dates.
• Control mPower system user access and set-up and control of license allocation.
• Ensure daily imports of Work Orders from Maximo into mPower, including error corrections as necessary.
• Regularly audit systems and facilitate associated data and process updates as appropriate.
• Support the HR Team and the organization by addressing systems related queries.
• Support line manager with vendor liaison on relevant technical and system performance issues.
• Facilitate the quarterly HRIS system updates, managing and communicating change as appropriate.
• Support other systems related activities and any systems replacement projects and analysis.
• Responsible for monthly organization chart updates and publication on our intranet site.
• Raise relevant paperwork and iRex in Maximo for purchase orders as and when required.