Up to £0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 months ago
A Systems Administrator is required for a permanent position based in Qatar, working with BAE Systems Strategic Aerospace Systems WLL (BSL), a joint company venture between BAE Systems and their Qatari partner, Strategic Aerospace Systems.
- Day to day support of IM&T Infrastructure - including Cloud solutions, Networks, systems & Applications
- Respond to work requests in line with Customer SLA's
- Support the planning and prioritisation on a range of IM&T activities.
- Support fault investigation tasks.
- Implement the successful roll-out of new or changed SW/HW and update relevant documentation.
- Assist in the development of Systems and Services.
- Assist in the continuous improvement on Systems and Services
- Responsible for the configuration, installation and maintaining IM&T Infrastructure Systems and Services in support of the Engineering Development Environment
- Technical understanding on system administration & knowledge of data base architecture and supporting application layers
- Support of DI Engineering products and services
- Run and maintain Engineering Software development environments
- Ensure reliable operations of data centre and engineering rig environments
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks
- Understanding of DI Engineering Products and Services
- Requires understanding of IM&T systems, and the principles and approaches that influence their performance. Requires a depth of understanding, knowledge and experience relevant to a specific activity, for example installation, commissioning, performance optimisation, etc.
Salary for this role is competitive and the client is looking to start the role around August 2021, but applications are being considered immediately.