£350.00 - £450.00 per day
4 months ago
Are you an Accountant who has successfully implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX into a business? Or implemented a similar finance ERP system? Do you have experience with MS Dynamics 365? If so, please read on - this is an excellent Accountant role, working for a large business based in Warrington.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic accountant who will have hands on involvement with the financial accountancy team and systems trainers, with responsibilities including:
- Be a key member of the D365 Project Team
- Be a Super-User for D365/ MS Dynamics AX
- Lead the implementation for D365/ MS Dynamics AX for Finance, including Project Management, Training and Coaching of local team
- Able to understand the Business requirements and match those to Systems
- Support Go-Live
- Support the systems trainer with accounting questions
To be successful in your application for this Accountant role,
- You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or well Qualified by Experience (QBE).
- Prior experience of implementing a new finance ERP package is essential - this can be either as a specialist 'Systems Accountant' or as part of a more generalist finance role, P2P or R2R.
- You will have excellent ERP systems knowledge (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365), and Advanced MS Excel skills.
- You will also need to have a good Accounting knowledge, especially transactional, including debits and credits and reconciliations.
In person, the successful Accountant will be well organised with a real passion and aptitude for IT systems and process solutions and delivering real business value through technology.
You will have strong verbal and written communication skills to liaise with and manage internal stakeholders; strong attention to detail; 'hands-on' mentality; approachable; and confident in demonstrating new systems and staff training.
For more information on this excellent opportunity in Warrington please apply with your most recent CV to this advert. Thank you in advance