4 months ago
Purpose of Role
The Systems Engineering team carry out Systems Engineering activities covering the full lifecycle for Mine Warfare and General Sonar Studies. A position has arisen for a Systems Engineer in the Mine Warfare Remote Systems Team to work the UK For MMCM Project. The role is to conduct Integration, Verification and Validation activities across a number of major sub-systems within the project prior to CDR.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Development of IVV strategy and plan for the Clients UK sub-systems on MMCM project
- Allocation of requirement verification methods, preparation of Validation and Verification Cross Reference Matrix
- Writing of test scripts and capture of verification evidence.
- Demonstrable relevant systems engineering experience in the defence industry
- Strong analytical abilities with a methodical approach
- Working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- System modelling skills (with either Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect or similar tool)
- Familiarity with iterative development and agile processes
- Knowledge of maritime domain operations and/or products
- Knowledge of unmanned, autonomous systems
- Knowledge of acoustic design and/or performance in underwater environment