€360.00 - €520.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a System Engineer (Linux) to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Information Security
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments,quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience OR Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 9 years of professional IT experience
- Proven experience in the following areas is required:
- Oracle databases, Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Red Hat Linux
- Scripting- Python
- CCN Architecture
- Monitorring with Zabbix
- Knowledge of ITIL based IT Service Management ITIL Foundation Certification would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is required. French is considered a plus.
- Very good English, written and spoken, is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.