City of London, London
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car / allowance and benefits
9 months ago
2 Multi-Project based roles (425 Oxford Street & 33 Grosvenor Place) & (Special Projects)
Reporting to Regional Sustainability Manager and Project Director's
We are looking for 2 sustainability professionals to join our Sustainability Team in London looking
after a number of central-London projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of Environmental Management System certified to ISO14001
- Ensuring all project, clients sustainability requirements are
embedded in commercial documentation with trade contractors and delivered on site
- Implementation of community investment initiatives and delivery of Section 106 obligations
- Management of environmental assessments such as BREEAM, and CfSH
- Conducting regular site inspection and internal audits to measure site environmental
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Preparation of sustainability reports and case studies
- Conducting sustainability training.
You have excellent communication skills with the ability to present to an audience. The role is multiproject
based so you have to have a strong ability to prioritise under pressure and be highly
The role requires creative attitude and self-motivation with the ability to take initiative. Problem
solving skills are a must.
You have a sustainability related degree and experience of sustainable construction practices. You
have worked in the construction industry and delivered Environmental Assessment Methods such as
BREEAM, LEED or WELL.