Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client are a leading FM organisation, who are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their Integrator team in Belfast.
This exciting role involves working on a new Government Services contract to develop and implement sustainability strategy and improvements.
You will be working with their government clients and associated suppliers to gather, analyse and advise on utilities, waste and other sustainability aspects that will drive operational and environmental performance across the client's extensive property portfolio.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging energy regulation and managing data appropriately to ensure the estate is compliant.
- Link utility performance with asset management, projects, estates information and operational use of the buildings to provide strategic business cases.
- Understand client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how these inform the focus of business intelligence activity.
- Review and manage the delivery of the client's monthly management information report including utilities, waste and sustainability performance.
- Develop supplier relationship to manage delivery of sustainability improvements
- Work closely with the BEMS engineer and Environmental Project Manager to provide technical engineering support
- Assist the client with developing and implementing an estate sustainability strategy including infrastructure, facilities management service-lines and operational use of the buildings.
The Ideal Candidate
Degree and/or post graduate degree in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification by experience
Professional membership of relevant institution (e.g. Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA), Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM), CIBSE)
Experience in sustainability with respect to buildings/facilities
Understanding of legislative requirements, including CRC, ESOS, DECs, MEES, Waste Management
Experience of Energy Management Systems (ISO50001)
Strong customer relationship skills
Financial and business awareness
You should have a background within environment and sustainability and will have held a position previously such as Environmental Manager, with a relevant related degree and will have experience working within multi-site facilities role. The size of the state you will be working on is quite large.
Interested? Please send your CV or call 01617071516