£50.00 - £55.00 per hour
3 months ago
Suspension and Release Equipment Design & Integration
Would you like to provide support in conjunction with TAI the development of a new 5th Generation fast jet? We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Suspension and Release Equipment Design & Integration working with our highly experienced team in the cosmopolitan city of Ankara, Turkey.
In this role you will be Accountable to the TAI Weapons Delivery System Lead, you will be responsible for the development of the Stores Management System through to Preliminary Design maturity.
Your main responsibilities as a Suspension and Release Equipment Design & Integration will involve:
Working as part of integrated TA team for the Weapon Delivery Systems jointly responsible for the following items.
Systems Design: Stores Management System
* Sub-System Requirement Definition. Working within Weapon Delivery System Team to prepare requirement set for SMS Sub-System.
* Equipment Technical Specification. Preparation of Equipment Technical Specifications, if required, for Data Concentrator Unit in conjunction with selected Turkish supplier.
* Sub-System Functional Definition, in support of the above.
* Sub-System Hazard Analysis, in support of the above.
* Sub-System Performance Analysis, in support of the above.
Systems Installation: Stores Management System
* Installation Requirement Definition. Working with Supplier and Design Installation team to establish installation requirements for SMS, including physical and electrical interfaces.
* Addressing Maintainability and Supportability considerations within installation design.
Your skills and qualifications:
Interpersonal skills and an aptitude to working with our international partner
Complex system design integration on an air platform
Early Engineering Lifecycle phases and Common Engineering Processes
Suspension & Release Equipment Design & Integration
Safety Hazard analysis
Applicable Standards & MASED
Hardware development standards
Operational requirements analysis and decomposition
Requirements management, system functional and physical partitioning
Identification of Critical Design Features
Management by maturity
Weapon Loading Systems
* Operator interfaces
* Information assurance
* Certification and accreditation including environmental qualification
* Physical installation design
Location: Turkey, Ankara