Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
9 months ago
Survival Equipment Technician
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on all SE & AEA utilised by 202 Squadron Aircrew.
- Ensuring all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the appropriate standards, practices, technical publications and procedures.
- Flexibility to cover 202 Squadron flying commitment.
- May be required to work away from main operating base to meet contractual requirements.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are always implemented and complied with.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- TQA's in the following: Q-SE-AC or AV-MED-SE and Q-SE-NVG
- Previous Experience of Military Engineering Publications, Documents and Procedures.
- Previous experience in Rotary SE & AEA.
- Computer literate in particular the use of web-based engineering publications.
- An effective communicator both verbally and written.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal responsibility and flexibility.
- Polite and courteous with good customer liaison skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a small team.