As a Scheduling Coordinator you'll be reliable, hard-working, organised and pro-active, in order to help you manage a busy workload.
Role Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with creating the weekly survey schedule and updating the land access comments that get sent out to help surveyors.
- Resourcing surveyors for the schedule in line with their competencies or relevant licenses
- Assisting the scheduling team to coordinate all surveys for EWC North and other projects.
- Liaising with internal team and being the main point of contact for surveyors and the clients
- Land access checks- using GIS to check pond locations and access requirements.
- Submitting land access requests for ecological surveys onto a database.
- Keeping an up to date record of calls/ correspondence with all landowners/ site managers to be able to report which land we have accessed to client on a weekly basis.
- Working with large data sets and being able to coordinate this efficiently
- Dealing and working with Construction Site Managers to advise them of the forecasted workload
- Answer surveyor queries (usually by phone) on land access for their surveys. usually …where to park/ is there a path nearby I can use/what land is legally accessible.
The ideal candidate will:
- Will be able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and work towards tight deadlines
- Possess a strong eye for detail and excellent communication skills required, as well having the ability to adapt to different tasks.
- Be approachable, being able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Be confident to ask for help and advice where needed
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills as well as other MS programs
- You will have a BSc in a relevant subject;
- Experience of working in a similar coordination or administrative role would be beneficial (does not necessarily have to have an environmental background)