£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is a leading defence company that develops missile systems. They are seeking a Supportability Engineer on a contract basis at their site in Stevenage.
To conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks:-
- Ease of maintenance assessment
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Provisioning data compilation.
- Disposal analysis
- Supportability case preparation
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) assessment
- Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data
Input of the results of the above into a database.
Undertake production of reports as requested by contract, customer, or project