about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Supportability Engineer on a 12 month contract.
The Supportability Engineer will be a practical Engineer and will carry out specialist ILS/LSA activities in support of deliverables for current and future projects.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out detailed Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and R&M tasks for Air C4I technology and related capabilities as directed by the SEM.
- Ensuring that the current capability meets the program supportability needs and delivering the future capability required by the business.
- Working with the SEM to continuously improve programme supportability engineering performance for our products and services and identify future opportunities.
- Negotiating with stakeholders to enhance our capability and deliver customer Supportability performance requirements
- Negotiating with internal and external customers to ensure that we understand their needs and address them
- Supporting bid submissions - both technical input and review.
The essential functions of the role are as follows:
- Ensure the effective corporate governance of system Supportability Engineering through compliance within the primary strategies / policies and relevant Standards guidance.
- To apply appropriate techniques and maintain consistency and accuracy in the application of the following supportability deliverables:
- Assist in the production and development of ILS plans.
- Assist the SEM and wider supportability team with all Bid and Proposal- related activities
- Production and implementation of internal processes and procedures
- Preparation of customer ILS deliverables (CDRL submissions) for all programs
- Identifying risks associated with all ILS Programs
- Repairing logistic support analysis outputs according to customer contract and format
- Assist in the production of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) data.
- Assist in the production of Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Assist in the tailoring, planning and production of Logistic Support Analysis (LSA).
- Planning and conduct Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Planning and conduct of Reliability Modelling, Apportionment and Prediction/FMECA
- Maintaining the FRACAS process and conducting/reporting routine Failure Review Boards (FRBs) for monitored programmes using applicable tools.
- Maintainability Prediction/Analysis.
- Assisting in the planning and generation of Technical Publications according to contracted requirements.
- Working knowledge of Def Stan 00-600 and applicable R&M Standards
- Working knowledge of UK military support and the UK MoD Joint Supply Chain