5 months ago
Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks:-
* Ease of maintenance assessment
* Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
* Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
* Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
* Provisioning data compilation.
* Disposal analysis
* Supportability case preparation
* Life Cycle Cost (LCC) assessment
* Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data
Input of the results of the above into a database.
Undertake production of reports as requested by contract, customer, or project.