£35.00 - £40.00 per day + negotiable
30 days ago
Our client is seeking a Supportability Engineer for a 6 month contract job in Stevenage.
We are looking for a Supportability Engineer with a proven ability in either a mechanical, electrical or electronic discipline; with a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as Initial Provisioning, LORA, RCM, Task Analysis and LCC.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITES
Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks:-
- Ease of maintenance assessment
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Provisioning data compilation.
- Disposal analysis
- Supportability case preparation
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) assessment
- Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data
- Undertake production of reports as requested by contract, customer, or project
PROVEN ABILITY / KEY SKILLS
- Initial Provisioning, LORA, RCM, Task Analysis and LCC
- Sound knowledge of ILS standards such as Defence Standard 00-600 or ASD S2000M / S3000L.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to manipulate Excel in order to conduct analytical supportability analyses.
- Well-developed data-gathering skills utilising technical manuals, engineering drawings and other associated data sources.