Up to £0.00 per annum
6 days ago
Successful candidate will be required to undertake telecoms Support Engineer duties on Bristol Signalling project, Victoria Ph3 and 4, Leeds Central and P2R projects.
* Assist in producing work package plans, task briefing sheet and risk assessments
* Act as technical contact and liaison with clients and sub-contractors. Attend meeting at office, project locations and site.
* Undertake timely production of reports, progress updates using word and excel
* Monitor and control progress/performance against plan
* Undertake quality inspections/audits
* To provide technical support as a telecoms consultant on allocated contracts and projects
* Assisting in project engineer schemes
* Work with clients to identify and resolve technical issues
* Provide technical input in the tendering process
* Act as CRE where required and participate in IDC's
* Production an reviewing of design documentation
Preferably IRSE Licenced CEng or similar
Railway project background (telecoms infrastructure)