Up to £32709.00 per annum + Company Benefits
21 days ago
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Support Technician to join our clients site in Merseyside.
This role will be working Day time hours Monday to Friday.
* To ensure that plant cleanliness and compliance with audit requirements are adhered to.
* To support the manufacturing operations to achieve best in class operating performance from every perspective
* To undertake problem solving and decision making within a self-managed, Continuous Improvement environment
Maintain housekeeping of the plant including awareness of the Environmental Permit for the site and the operating conditions and limits within it
* Using Maximo system to report and track any maintenance issues or safety issues found during the shift; complying with audit and safety requirements.
* NVQ II in mechanical, chemical or process engineering and/or
* Experience of working within an industrial process environment and/or
* 5 GCSE's grade A-C (including English and Maths)
* Basic computer skills
* Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
* Planning and organisational capability
* Analytical mind
* Flexible approach
* Good housekeeping abilities
* Able to clean and organise industrial areas
* Ability to learn quickly
* Experience within an industrial environment
* Industrial cleaning experience
* Experience of working flexible shift patterns
* FLT licence
* Loading shovel licence
* Bobcat Licence
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.