Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International has an exciting opportunity for a Support Specialist in Yeovil Somerset.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Customer throughout all phases inherent to SL & SS Device Support.
The key accountabilities associated with the role are:
Organisation Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other SL & SS technical areas from the initial phases of product design in order to increase product supportability & reliability
- Prepare product Administration, Maintenance & User manuals
- Prepare and provide Administration, Maintenance & User training to Customers, either at the customers premises or at Yeovil
- Provide remote assistance to Customers via phone/web
- Provide on-site technical assistance to Customers
- Provide on-site emergency interventions at the customers premises
- Participate in periodical meeting with the customer and other SL & SS technical areas to obtain feedback on delivered services & products in order to fulfil customer needs
- Manage spare parts identification and provisioning
- Monitor parts obsolescence, analysing effects on existing spare part inventory and delivered system configurations
- Produce six-monthly Support Service Summaries
- Contribution to workload analysis for support tasks
- Monitor and increase Customer Satisfaction avoiding gold plating
- Schedule & monitor weekly and monthly activities
- Reschedule activities based on emergency interventions requests
Liaison with the Internal & External Customers
- Engineering teams: for production of technical documentation, manuals, training, Customer feedback and requirements identification
- Program management: to monitor and evaluate the program schedule, upcoming activities, risks and mitigations
- Material Management team: to monitor stock inventory levels and observe ongoing repairs, in order to maintain device availability.
- Liaison with Customer through an exemplary human approach and by displaying a high competency in support services and product knowledge.
Please contact us for more details