Up to £35.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
ROLE OVERVIEW:Working within the Fast Jet support integration team ensuring engineering integration across all the support disciplines, from a future business and product delivery perspective to ensure the future availability of a support package at entry into service of an aircraft capability, the key elements of the role involve:
- Progression of support impact assessments using PLM Teamcentre.
- Provide technical support to the RFA and Modification processes.
- Provide regular formal reporting on progression against the agreed delivery plans.
- Provide monthly ILS Inputs in to the programme.
- Head up the Support Programmes Configuration Control Board. The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus, displaying excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be a highly motivated team player.
- Excellent - Microsoft Office Power point
- Good - Microsoft Word and Project
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SUPPORT INTEGRATION ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)