Our client seek a Support Integration Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Warton, Lancashire.
The Support Integration Engineer role will support the technical management of UK Fast Jet aircraft Support programmes to meet customer requirements. The role will report to the Senior Support Integration Engineer who is the primary technical interface with the Contract Teams and UK Support community.
The scope of the role covers:
- major capability programmes,
- standalone changes,
- support solution improvements.
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY TASKS
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Managing stakeholder interfaces;
- Capturing & managing solution requirements;
- Management & coordination of programme delivery;
- Integrating all Support engineering and technical activities across projects;
- Coordinating Technical Reviews
- Supporting change management activities.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- This role requires an ability to communicate, influence and direct technical discussions, decision making and document outcomes.
- Knowledge and understanding of Aircraft ILS
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation
• Knowledge and understanding of Eurofighter Typhoon, Royal Air Force Support and ability to navigate around trilogiView, TeamCenter PLM.