Up to £35 per hour
4 days ago
Support Integration Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £35 per hour
Seeking a Support Solution Integration Engineer reporting to the Ground Based Support lead supporting the implementation of ground-based support solutions for the Typhoon UK, Salam, Oman & Qatar Customers with responsibilities for delivery of a Qualified, Integrated Support Solution Capability in line with the Entry In to Service/Target Event Programmes.
This role will involve all aspects of the engineering lifecycle ensuring requirements are clearly set, integrated solutions are developed, qualified and delivered to the Support Solution Baseline.
- Scoping requirements for Support in relation to proposed ground based support changes
- Liaise with the Contract and Support Programmes team to define ground based support design change
- Develop Integrated Support Solutions through the engineering lifecycle utilising the Support DDP process
- Hold regular engagements with stakeholders for responsible packages of work
- Support Project Management with Programme Engineering inputs
- Provide inputs to Technical Review Packs
- Provide Technical support to New Capability Bids
- Support introduction of new Support Solutions through the Implementation/Mobilisation phases
- Providing support to the Engineering and Technical Managers for the coordination of the ELC design review cycles
- Perform overall Support Engineering Integration Management for packages of work in your control
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).