Up to £35.00 per hour
3 months ago
Support Integration Engineer
Rate: £35 Per Hour Ltd.
Duration: To 13/09/19 initially
A new opportunity has arisen with a defence client for a Support Integration engineer. The role would be working with the Support Integration team and the wider Fast-Jet support community to develop integrated support solutions of aircraft capability changes for delivery onto UK and Export baselines. This role will involve all aspects of the engineering lifecycle ensuring requirements are clearly set, integrated solutions are developed, qualified, and delivered to the Support Solution Baseline
- Providing a support solution in relation to proposed changes in aircraft capability.
- Working closely with the Air Sector Support Services to ensure that all Customer Support requirements are discharged correctly.
- Liaise with the contract and Aircraft Programmes team to define the aircraft design changes to be supported.
- Develop integrated support solutions through he engineering lifecycle utilising the support DDP process.
- Support regular reviews for responsible packages of work.
- Support project management with programme inputs.
- Support technical review pack inputs to support the LCM process and technical management reviews.
- Support technical input to new capability bids.
- Support solution implementation/mobilisation.
- Providing support to the Engineering and technical managers for the coordination of the ELC design review cycles.
- Excellent Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability working in a customer focused environment.
- Proven ability with integrated support solution development.
- Understanding of Fast-Jet platforms.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).