Up to £21.92 per hour
about 2 years ago
The Supply Officer, as the process operator of "Supply External Products and Services" process, Will be accountable to:
- Monitor the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to Client in accordance with customer needs. Delivered through:
- Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
- The optimization of ordering parameters
- Presenting supplier face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
- Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
- Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
- Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
- Manages his/her supplier portfolio
- Contributes to the modification implementation process, including agreement to appropriate target Aircraft.
- Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
- Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
- Strive for flow standardisation and non-quality eradication.
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
- Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
- Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
- Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
- Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
- Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
- Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
- Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
- Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up).
- Optimisation rules
- Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI's, VMI Level of Service)
- Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
- Provide information that contributes to Procurement strategy as requested, e.g. give feedback on supplier performance in daily operation.
- Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
- Manage ordering transition from Warlinx system to SAP
- Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
- Procurement plan (forecast)
- On time Purchase Order placement.
- Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
- Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
- Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
- Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
- The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
- Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
- Missing parts KPI´s
- Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
- Structural improvements plan
- Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
- Problem solving associated documentation .
- Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
- The candidate must expect to travel to suppliers for reviews and supplier surveillance
The successful candidate must:
- Work autonomously and prioritise the supplier in line with Airbus requirements
- Communicate a various levels of business both internally and externally.
- Understand and interpret operational performance and the impact to the schedule.
- Ability to use and interrogate SAP
- Experience in a similar role