£0.00 - £1 per hour + Negotiable
10 days ago
The Supply Officer will be accountable to:
- Monitor the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to Client in accordance with customer needs. Delivered through:
- Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
- The optimization of ordering parameters
- Presenting supplier face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
- Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
- Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
- Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
- Manages his/her supplier portfolio
- Contributes to the modification implementation process, including agreement to appropriate target Aircraft.
- Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
- Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
- Strive for flow standardisation and non-quality eradication.
MAIN ACTIVITIES New Product Introduction
- Participate to the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
- Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
- Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
- Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
- Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
- Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
- Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
- Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
- Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
- Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
- Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
- Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
* Participate in reviews following overall process.
* Ensure the product qualification pre-requisites are in line before to launch the ordering
* As part of the Non-Conforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
* Initiate the escalation process in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks to his team leader following overall process standards.
* Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
* Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Out-located works) if applicable
* Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
* Incoming goods follow-up for shortages.
* Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
* Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
* Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
* Monitor Non-movers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
* Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stock
* Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
* Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI's, VMI Level of Service)
* Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
* Provide information that contributes to Procurement strategy as requested, e.g. give feedback on supplier performance in daily operation.
* Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
* Manage ordering transition from Warlinx system to SAP
* Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
* Procurement plan (forecast)
* On time Purchase Order placement.
* Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
* Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
* Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
* Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
* The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
o Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
o Missing parts KPI´s
o Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
o Structural improvements plan
* Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
* Problem solving associated documentation .
* Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
* The candidate must expect to travel to suppliers for reviews and supplier surveillance
The successful candidate must:
* Work autonomously and prioritise the supplier in line with business requirements
* Communicate at various levels of business both internally and externally.
* Understand and interpret operational performance and the impact to the schedule.
* Ability to use and interrogate SAP
* Experience in a similar role