Up to £14.38 per hour
3 months ago
The role of Supply Chain Support is to assist in the management of the delivery of aircraft spares/repairs from suppliers for both UK & Export contracts for a large aerospace client based near Blackburn. The role holder will assist and be focused on coordinating and supporting the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting the company's Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
Duties will involve;
- Support the end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares and Repairs orders ensuring due Governance
- Support day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Assist with the preparation of material to support Customer facing order book reviews
- Support hastening and expediting the early delivery of orders that do not currently fall in to the Businesses required delivery schedule
- Develop communication skills with internal and external Customers including national and international partners under supervision
- Support Goods receiving, Storage, dispatch and transportation activities
- Processing of Invoices & Invoicing queries to enable delivery to customer and payment to Suppliers
- Provide support to report against deliveries, invoicing and debt to support contract reviews
The role demands excellent communication skills. A strong customer focus is required with the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and key suppliers. Flexibility, self-motivation, strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills are integral.
The successful candidate will have 5 GCSE's Grades A-C (including Maths and English) or equivalent. Experience of customer and supplier facing order book management in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment is required. You will have the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders. Strong communication, interpersonal skills and robust stakeholder management experience is required. You will have experience of using MS Office toolsets, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs