£0.00 - £27.42 per hour
12 days ago
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Support for our client based in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain lead, working with Bid team and to be responsible for managing all supply chain associated activities including defining Supply support and Logistics, Inventory optimisation and arising rate management requirements within defined Equipment Management Contracting for Availability (CfA) bid.
- Developing supply chain strategies, creation of procurement plans, managing Subcontractor relationships and ensuring timely delivery of supply chain bid requirements.
- Establish supply chain strategies / negotiation plans / make vs buy reviews Defining Supply support and Logistics, Inventory optimisation and arising rate management requirements
- Creation and update of procurement plans ·
- Sub contract creation and negotiation ensuring the correct flow down of appropriate Terms and Conditions from the prime contract ·
- Provide appropriate supply chain related inputs into internal reviews ·
- Lead and manage supplier response evaluation activities to identify the best value for money solutions ·
- Engage and support stakeholders to generate, negotiate and place contracts with selected suppliers; including agreeing scope, contracting frameworks, prices and delivery schedules ·
- Managing and mitigating supply chain risk
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent and broad Supply Chain best practice knowledge and experience
- A breadth of business knowledge and expertise, including good business, market and competitor knowledge as well as depth of vision and creativity and an ability to develop Supply Chain strategy to support business objectives and strategy
- Contracting for Availability (CfA) bid experience including and not limited to Service Management, Equipment availability provision and tracking, Packing, Handling, Storage and Transport, Performance Management and Reporting, Risk and Opportunity Management, Configuration Management and Obsolescence Management ·
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.