Up to £14.03 per hour
8 days ago
Supply Chain Support; based in Blackburn; 11 weeks; £14.03 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Support Assistant is to assist in the management of the delivery of aircraft spares/repairs from suppliers for both UK & Export contracts for a large aerospace manufacturer based near Blackburn. The role holder will assist and be focused on coordinating and supporting the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting our Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
Duties will involve;
- Support the end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares and Repairs orders ensuring due Governance
- Support day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Assist with the preparation of material to support Customer facing order book reviews
- Support hastening and expediting the early delivery of orders that do not currently fall in to the Businesses required delivery schedule
- Develop communication skills with internal and external Customers including national and international partners under supervision
- Support Goods receiving, Storage, dispatch and transportation activities
- Processing of Invoices & Invoicing queries to enable delivery to customer and payment to Suppliers
- Provide support to report against deliveries, invoicing and debt to support contract reviews
The role demands excellent communication and a strong customer focus along with the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and key suppliers. You will be flexible, self-motivated with strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will have 5 GCSE's Grades A-C (including Maths and English) or equivalent. Experience of customer and supplier facing order book management in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment is desirable. You will have the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders. Strong communication, interpersonal skills and robust stakeholder management experience. Experience of using MS Office toolsets, particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Good communication and team working skills are essential.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.