Up to £14.50 per hour
11 months ago
We are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to assist in the management of the delivery of aircraft spares/repairs from suppliers for both UK & Export contracts for a large aerospace company based near Blackburn. The role holder will assist and be focused on coordinating and supporting the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting our Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
The role is responsible for expediting the existing order book and supporting the achievement of schedule adherence providing support to supply chain and procurement management processes and activities to facilitate the effective schedule adherence.
Key tasks will involve;
- Support the end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares and Repairs orders ensuring due Governance
- Support day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Assist with the preparation of material to support Customer facing order book reviews
- Support hastening and expediting the early delivery of orders that do not currently fall in to the Businesses required delivery schedule
- Develop communication skills with internal and external Customers including national and international partners under supervision
- Support Goods receiving, Storage, dispatch and transportation activities
- Processing of Invoices & Invoicing queries to enable delivery to customer and payment to Suppliers
- Provide support to report against deliveries, invoicing and debt to support contract reviews
The role demands excellent communication and a strong customer focus, the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and key suppliers are essential. Flexibility, self-motivation, strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills are integral.
The successful candidate will have 5 GCSE's Grades A-C (including Maths and English) or equivalent. You will ideally have experience of customer and supplier facing order book management in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. The ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders is required as well as strong communication, interpersonal skills and robust stakeholder management experience. You will have experience of using MS Office toolsets, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
Morson is acting as an employment in relation to this vacancy.